Even though the Tulsa median lease of $757 feels like a deal when compared with pricier metros that are coastal lease nevertheless represents 19.4% of month-to-month earnings for all those making under $20,000 each year. Those who work in Tulsa with mortgages owe, an average of, $1,187 per which aligns with Oklahomans overall ($1,156) month.
Whether you have or lease, often making repayments every month could be a burden.
Check out resources for rent support in Tulsa:
- Significantly less than $20,000: 19.4percent
- $20,000 to $34,999: 18.3per cent
- $35,000 to $49,999: 15.2per cent
- $50,000 to $74,999: 17.6percent
- $75,000 or maybe more: 25.9percent